Ductless HVAC Installation, Ductless HVAC Service & Mini Split Air ConditioningBerlin, NJ, Cherry Hill, NJ, Washington Township, NJ, Haddonfield, NJ, Waterford, NJ & Voorhees, NJ
Ductless mini-split systems are the perfect choice for room additions, hard to heat/cool spaces, and for houses with non-ducted heating systems. Contact the specialists from C.B.M. Heating & Air Conditioning for custom design of a system that’s perfect for your specific requirements. Our highly trained, regularly updated, and experienced technicians handle the majority of installation projects in a single day, and ensure proper sizing, location, and operation. Recommending only those state-of-the-art products with a history of reliability, we put superior control, comfort, and convenience right at your fingertips.
Ductless HVAC System Installation, Service & Repairs
Like standard air-source heat pumps, ductless options have two main components (an outdoor compressor/condenser and an indoor air-handling unit), connected by a conduit, which houses the power cable, refrigerant tubing, suction tubing, and condensate drain. Requiring little more than a three-inch hole in an exterior wall, these lightweight, streamlined, and attractive systems can be installed just about anywhere and incorporate beautifully into any decor. With features such as remote operation, WiFi accessibility, timed start/stop, sleep modes, dehumidification modes, and inverter technology, these powerful little systems not only handle heating and cooling needs, but minimize costs and allow ease-of-operation. Rely on C.B.M. Heating & Air Conditioning for skilled installation, maintenance, and repair of your ductless system throughout Berlin, Medford, Cherry Hill, Voorhees, Mount Laurel, Haddonfield, Washington Township & Waterford, NJ.
Some of the advantages of ductless HVAC include:
- Flexibility – Compact and controlled individually, ductless systems allow customization of temperature room-by-room.
- Location – A variety of lengths of connecting conduits allow versatile location of the outdoor unit.
- Installation – Installation is quick, non-invasive, and requires no major renovation.
- Efficiency – These systems avoid the energy losses associated with ductwork, and due to small size, are extremely energy efficient.
- Aesthetic – The indoor air handler can be mounted flush into the ceiling or high on the wall, and with sleek jackets, compliment any indoor style.
- User-friendly – Operated from a wireless remote control, or even through your smartphone, operation is convenient and simple.
- Options – Ductless systems provide both heating and cooling capability, easily switching from one mode to the other, and quickly decrease or increase indoor temperature.